Troy-Bilt TB125QS Mulchinator 12 Amp 157 MPH Electric Blower/Vacuum Review

I've always HATED stopping to switch out the tubes for mulching leaves or blowing leaves. Now I no longer have to. I've read all the reviews about burnt out motors etc in this product and for me, that's just not the case. I make regular use of the "Mulchinator" (funny name) around the lawn and garden of my home twice a week or so till the leaves stop falling and I've experienced ZERO problems. The price was right, it's easy to use and no tubes to change. I'd buy it again. LD Staten Island, NY
Troy-Bilt TB125QS Mulchinator 12 Amp 157 MPH Electric Blower/Vacuum Feature
- Electric leaf and debris blower/vac with 3/4-bushel bag; 425-cfm
- 12-amp engine; switch from blower to vacuum with 1 switch; 10 to 1 reduction
- Molded plastic construction
- Includes blower, bag, and shoulder strap
- 10.2-by-30-by-17.5-inches; 10-pounds; 2-year limited warranty
Troy-Bilt TB125QS Mulchinator 12 Amp 157 MPH Electric Blower/Vacuum Overview
Sold as each. 12 amp *157 MPH velocity. 424 CFM volume*Mulches debris at a 10:1 reduction ratio. 3/4 bushel bag capacity with zipper *Double insulated motor assembly. 2 year warranty . Manufacturer's number: TB125QS. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Ryobi (Mtd Southwest).
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Related Products
- Troy-Bilt TB310QS Mulchinator 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 165 MPH Blower/Vacuum
- WORX TriVac WG500 12-Amp All-in-One Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
- Kirkland Signature Natural Fish Oil Concentrate with Omega-3 Fatty Acids-400 Softgels
- Hitachi DB3DL 3.6-Volt Li-Ion Cordless Screwdriver
- Hamilton Beach 730C Classic DrinkMaster Drink Mixer, Chrome
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Feb 23, 2010 03:50:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment