Makita BHX2500R Factory Reconditioned BHX2500 Commerical 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Blower Review

This is an excellent piece of equipment. The unit I received was labelled "reconditioned", but as far as I can tell - and I looked very carefully - it was absolutely brand new and showed no signs of prior use. My only complaint, and this is a very minor one, is that the screw cap for the crankcase oil (remember this is a 4 cycle engine) also has a curved plastic "dipstick" attached to it (on the inside), and I have found this dipstick difficult very hard to read accurately. However, since the unit only requires 2.7 ounces of oil, I have found that if I change the oil once a month, when I drain the crankcase (which takes less than two minutes)I usually get back around 2.3 to 2.4 ounces of old oil, The unit is used between 2 and 3 hours a week. Very easy starting, and very strong blowing power - makes my Toro electric blower seem like a table fan. Not too noisy, earplugs are definately optional.
Makita BHX2500R Factory Reconditioned BHX2500 Commerical 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Blower Feature
- FACTORY RECONDITIONED!
- Maximum Air Velocity: 145 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume: 316 CFM
- Engine Displacement: 24.5 cc
- Tank Capacity: 17.7 fl. oz.
Makita BHX2500R Factory Reconditioned BHX2500 Commerical 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Blower Overview
This is a reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes!Worlds lightest commercial 4-stroke blower; only 9.8 lbs. for easy maneuverability. Powerful 24.5 cc. commercial duty engine. Large 17.7 oz. fuel tank for longer run time. Quick start - low compression engine for easy starting.Improved exhaust emissions are EPA. Phase II compliant while maintaining power and performance. Improved configuration for easier refueling and maintenance. Includes: BHX2500 24.5 CC Blower - Long Nozzle - 665-95009-00 - Roun-End Nozzle - 665-95010-00 - Blower Tool Kit - 690-90590-00 - Fuel NOT Included
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Related Products
- 3 Port Smart HDMI Switch
- Black & Decker NST2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric 12-Inch Grass Hog String Trimmer With Two Batteries
- Popular Mechanics (1-year auto-renewal)
- Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Feb 20, 2010 18:00:07
Espresso Machines Marker Smoke Detector Coffee, Tea & Espresso Appliances
0 comments:
Post a Comment